No application fee!
Personalized care and peace of mind
The Conard House is a residential option for older adults who need personalized assistance and the comfort that comes from knowing our licensed nursing staff is on campus 24 hours a day. Typically, residents require some help in daily activities such as bathing, dressing and/or medication monitoring.
The Conard House offers:
- Three distinct floor plans to meet the needs of every resident
- Secure living with overnight, on-site security
- Pet-friendly living
- A personal emergency response system for every resident
Each suite features all of the comforts of home, including:
- Large private bathroom with walk-in shower
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Ample storage space
Assisted Living Waiver Program Provider
ODA Certified. Currently accepting individuals who are enrolling in the Medicaid Waiver program.
Assisted Living Services & Amenities
- Outpatient therapy
- Nurses on duty 24/7/365
- Medication assistance
- Beauty shop
- Three delicious, well-balanced meals per day
- Scheduled transportation
- Recreational and social activities
- Personal care assistance
- Housekeeping and laundry services